Tuesday, June 15, 2010




Name: Gerardo "Arsenal" M.
Location: Harlem NYC
Graphic Designer & Photographer
Growing up in a large family with different people around, we all had a wide range of artistic and creative views. Art and fashion were key factors that were established at birth by my mother. She's been designing clothes since she was about sixteen years old. I would always see her draw out sketches of dresses, and two days later they were done. She has always supported me with anything that I've pursued in life. The only thing that she has questioned was the countless hours I would spend behind a computer with little sleep. Every night I would stay up and try to learn something new while learning Photoshop 7. It was a very creative and great learning process. It was hard to learn things on my own but, I did. Recently I got into photography, it has been a great experience learning the many different aspects of it. I have also been extremely humbled because many of people say I have potential. I always had a feeling that I could make it in the multimedia industry. While growing up I had a close group of friends. We're all creative in different categories of art; ranging from graffiti to 3D rendering. While trying to come up on my own we decided to work as a team and work with my family. That's where LUMNO was born...

No comments:

Post a Comment