Tuesday, June 15, 2010


Name: Jonathan Espinal
Age:20
Location: Harlem, New York
Occupation: Lifeguard | Photographer

I was born on the two-hundred fifty-first day of the year nineteen eighty-nine. Lived in Harlem for a short bit of my life then moved to the Bronx. At the age of fifteen I moved back to the place I'll always call home, Harlem. Growing up my house was a typical single parent home with one sibling. At the age of nine I became the only child in my household, and had to learn things the hard way. I was always the kid to do things against the grain. Never settle for the predictable thing and make sure that no matter what, with every interaction I came across I always made a lasting impression. I accustomed myself into embracing change and loving it for what it brings. With change I stumbled upon people that to this day I will always have their back and vice versa. In the year two thousand and five I was introduced to four individuals that I call my brothers. Not because we are friends, or partners, but because it's a genuine feeling. Together we form a group of five characters/personas/individuals that make LUMNO possible. LUMNO is something that illuminates ideas, it's not a company, but a lifestyle. A lifestyle of change that is always amending the things people see that are the norm and turning it into a vision. A vision that words can’t express, when seen there's nothing to question, but everything's understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment