Tuesday, June 15, 2010


Name: Nelson "Nelz2Much" F.

Location: Harlem, New York

Brought up in a household of love, family is all I knew. You stick your hand in fire for each other and you will never have to watch your back was the rule we lived by. Now with the ability to be my own person I continue to help, listen and guide."Taking it one step at a time" is usually the motto for most [regular] people. I'm one with ZERO patience. I feel like if it can be done today, it should and it WILL. Which is how I fell into place with my family (LUMNO). We bring imaginative, creative, new and exquisite ideas of tomorrow today. We work as one. Sometimes I even feel like we need a new medium to express ourselves, but for now we shall use the only thing given to us..... family.

No comments:

Post a Comment